Here are some tools to help with submitting expenses for reimbursement.

For missing receipts in which you paid from your personal funds:

For missing receipts charged to your procurement card:

Use this form when turning in procurement card or personal fund charges, please fill out the top of the form for all trips, the middle for any local meals (meetings) and the bottom for any miscellaneous charges.