Duke Undergraduate Machine Learning Day
Saturday, March 31, 2018 | Gross Hall, Duke University
- 9am: Registration and breakfast
- 10am: Introduction and keynote
- 11am: Workshops
- 12pm: Networking lunch
- 1pm: Workshops
- 2.30pm: Refreshments
- 3pm: Research spotlight
- 4pm: Panel discussions
Come to Duke's first-ever Machine Learning Day, for undergraduates, on Saturday, March 31 in Gross Hall! At ML Day, you'll have the opportunity to learn about Duke's exciting machine learning research. And, if you're a student researcher in ML, you'll have the opportunity to present your work! The day's activities include:
- Panel discussions with upperclassmen exploring careers in machine learning post-graduation, as well as professors and graduate students pursuing research in machine learning to learn what graduate-life is like;
- Workshops in areas such as deep learning and neural networks, object recognition, data cleansing, and more; and
- Research and poster presentations and a keynote on ML-related research.
Register for the event at this link. Companies can sponsor the event by sponsoring Duke Undergraduate Machine Learning. Please note that the target audience of the event is undergraduate students. For non-undergraduates, Triangle Machine Learning Day may be of interest. All individuals are welcome to attend both events.