MSS Open House on Friday
On Friday, March 24, the Statistical Science Department is hosting an Open House for students admitted to the Master's in Statistical Science program. Students can visit the department to learn more about the MSS, chat with faculty about teaching, research and career opportunities, and meet with current MSS students.
The event begins at 9 a.m. and lodging is available at Hilton Garden Inn (919-286-0774)
- 9 a.m. Welcome/Meeting with Faculty
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch with MSD & Current Students
- 1:30 p.m. Meeting with Faculty
- 3:30 p.m. Q&A with 2nd Year MSS Students
- 6 p.m. Dinner with current MSS Students
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. 919-684-6720.